Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fifty-two days left of George Dubyah Bush... Football, football, football.

*

Too much fooding. I'll start my diet Monday. Hmm.
Everyone has dispersed this evening... Coll going back to DC tomorrow.
Will miss the company quite a bit.

Finally the Mumbai, India attack is over.
Though I think the scars will live on in the minds of those involved that made it through.
The pain is borne in the families who lost loved ones and those who were injured in the attack.
What a terrible thing to happen anywhere. So unjustifiable.
A lot of conflicting stories out there but more accurate information is trickling in.

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
-George C. Marshall

Been trying to stay away from the news and my computer this weekend.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are our real family gathering times and I try to chill as much as I can.
Coll might rent extra space in apt out for inauguration day. They're not sure yet.

So keeping in line with my Thanksgiving philosophy...
I'm making a cup of hot tea to drink and watch yet more football.
Meet the Press tomorrow. Ha.

G'night
Hope your weekend is a great one.
Enjoy your Sunday
Count your blessings and get some sleep!

Laura

*

No comments: