Sunday, March 8, 2009

Perhaps Tonya Harding is what's wrong with the economy?

*
As I've said before, I relax on Sundays and catch up on the news both written and video that I've missed.

And tucked between the endless "news" tales of the "villainous" Octomom and Rush Limbore's emphatic ill-spoken rantings...
was a little jem that was like a visit from an unwelcome ghost of winter's past.



The clip most definitely inspired a SNL Seth Meyers "REALLY!?!" moment for me... but to quote her own phrase "What the hell was she thinking?"

The only person pulling a Harding there is Tonya herself.
Ain't "celebrity" amazing?

Speaking of Seth Meyers this is the SNL Michael Phelps clip: REALLY!?!



I fell behind on this week's news, so I'm spending the evening digging. Putting on my hip boots, work gloves and grabbing the shovel... or maybe the pitch fork- to get through the endless loops of same s**t different day news stories... sifting for truth.

Can't watch another economy based show or my head will explode today. I just can't. My mind is in a full blown recession that hopefully won't turn into a depression anytime in the near future. Will rejuvenate my mood tomorrow night at the Bill Maher/Ann Coulter speaker series at Radio City Music Hall in the city. Probably sold out now. Should be a real pip.

G'night all,

Laura

*

No comments: