Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally back... politics hasn't changed in a few days.

*

I spent the last few days listening basically to the same news over and over again.
Same S**t different day it seemed (well at least in politics.)

I actually feel sorry for the woman that had the octuplets.
Between the death threats, unwanted publicity that came along with the wanted publicity, now a psychologist that has filed a complaint against her that was very critical of "octomom's" number of children. Wow.
I think 14 children are around 10 too many for most folk (psychologically and financially) but this isn't China and you can have as many children as you want. I can't imagine it but seems that having live multiple births gets you notoriety, fame and financial help. At least it has in the past, so unless she does something wrong, leave her alone.

The economic package was passed, no republican support really. Success for Obama but not exactly bipartisan.
I already grow weary of this constant barrage of "he said," "she said" schoolyard nonsense.
"Did too!" "No I didn't!" AAAAAaaaarrrggggggggghhhhhhh!
Makes me want to take an extended vacation to Canada, England, or somewhere they aren't obsessed with US politics.
I probably couldn't stand being away from news that long but I'd be willing to try really, really hard. Cold turkey.
I think this is going to go on until 2012 elections and beyond which is more than any of us should have to tolerate.

Loved the drunk Finance Minister of Japan. Yes, their economy sucks too so I guess it makes sense but...
Of course his version of it was that he had taken some medication (wink, wink?)

Will be back to regular posts. Was cleaning house for company coming tomorrow (staying for a week.)

G'night,

Laura
*

No comments: