Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Sarah Palin Calendar for 2009...

*


The perfect gift for, uh, somebody other than me.

Nothing more to say, not sure what photos are inside you can probably find them out there.
I'm not motivated to do so, though somewhat amused by the cover and idea of a Palin cheesecake calender...
American flag, guns, smile and a *wink*
Oh, probably shouldn't say that, just ignore it.
Of course it's only meant to show how cute and wonderfully wholesome she is, to reflect her intelligence, and highlight her pro-American, anti-elitist charm.
Or perhaps it will help raise money to pay taxes and a run for president in 2012??
I'm guessing we can look forward to three more yearlys (at least.)


Speaking of taxes apparently that's a truly bipartisan issue: tax avoidance amongst our representatives.

That’s called tax evasion if it was you or me or tax “forgetfulness” for elected officials.
Somehow I don’t imagine they’re in danger of their assets being frozen until they pay up.
Do they pay late payment fines? I wonder.

Enjoy.
Seems we started the 2012 election hype around two days after the 2008 election.
What fun.

G'night,

Laura

*

No comments: