Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The day after inauguration... or the rocky road back to the future.

*
Hillary Clinton the new Secretary of State.
VP or President would have been better but I think Obama stands the best chance to get us out of some of this mess.
There will be time for a woman president (and there will be one).
Approval for new position for Hillary 94-2.

Caroline Kennedy is out of the race for the NY senate seat vacated by Hillary. Interesting.
Not sad about that because although she's certainly capable and well educated, I think her manner of speaking would have driven me crazy. I'm happy to not have to listen to GW anymore.

And speaking of people that are somewhat linguistically challenged, David Letterman did a final skit last week and I don't know how long it will be availible to view but I'm going to put it here anyway. It's funny and worth watching.



Funny that the J Crew site went down because of the Obama women's outfits at inauguration.
I think I like this new first family alot!!!
Since today is the start of a new presidency don't have much to say. So what I'm going to do is post some of the photos I took on one of my long walks in the snow a few days ago. It was the only daytime walk I took, mainly so I could take photos.







Walking in the snow is soothing and peaceful. One of my favorite things to do.
I don't think I could live somewhere that there was never any snow.

G'night,

Laura

*

No comments: