Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reasonably disgusted with congress... but what else is new.

*

I absolutely hate to be right when it's something that I was hoping I was just too cynical about and was really wrong...
But- So much for the bipartisianship. No, I didn't think in a million years it would happen but I figured I could hope anyway.


Rush Limbaugh hopes Obama fails because he disagrees with his policies...
Sarah Palin is drooling at the chance to have the repubs run her in 2012.
Everyone's got their motives and designs, no one wants to cooperate and make things work.

More of the same old shit.

Why?
Because they can?
Because they're ALL children? Obnoxious children that MUST get their own way or no way at all.

Don't they believe there's a real economic disaster on the horizon?

At this point I'd rather they gave everyone money to pay off existing debt then play this game. Hey, show me the money!

I'm sick of it. Both parties do it. Obama has really tried and a few weeks in and nothing but criticism.
Golly gee, if only we could vote for the economic stimulus... we would, but of course we can't because we just don't like it.
So the repubs say nay and the dems vote it in so if something goes wrong then the republicans will harp on it for 2012 starting, well, right about now I'd say.
Limbaugh is at least honest this time, I'm pretty sure he and many others would like to see Obama fail.
Because it's not the country that comes first with them... it's saying outrageous things to keep people listening to them.
Money, money, money. That's what it's really about. if suddenly they became reasonable no one would listen.

Our elected officials can't even agree on extending the digital signal for the tv... nope, because damn that's really important.

Fine. Interesting situation we find ourselves in. What exactly are we (the working class backbone of this country) supposed to do? Sigh. Patience dear Laura, they know what's best for us, right? Um, right?

Obviously if it was left to the republicans and they had the majority, NOTHING would be getting done just for spite.
So I guess the majority of people that voted Obama in don't count for anything.

I'm feeling really, really frustrated and angry.

Or as Stealers Wheel put it:

Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you. the working class.
everybody struggling to get through.

Yay.

G'night

*

No comments: