Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Six days left of President Bush, dare I hope in the face of multiple disasters?

*

I was talking about Bush's last press conference and how he twisted around his facts to give his version of his legacy.
I see Jon Stewart picked up on it which I got a laugh or two out of though it really isn't that funny that GW really believes it.



The other thing I was talking about here a number of days ago Ann Coulter's new tirade book which is titled
"Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America." She blames the victims for being victims and whining about it when they are really the oppressors themselves... What the hell is she talking about?
Well, anyway here's the link again to the interview that Harry Smith of CBS did when she was promoting the new book recently.


Watch CBS Videos Online

Now, if you want to listen to the Jon Stewart Daily Show's clips of Sarah Palin's interview for a conservative documentary on How Obama Got Elected and you'll see what I'm thinking...



If you put the two clips of these women who apparently speak for the conservative enclave... both seem to be very popular and are definitely listened to if you can believe book sales, tv and other media coverage. They both also seem to be inordinately narcissistic centered on themselves a wee bit too much.

I'm thinking that Ann and Sarah are both covered by the Guilty book. Since both irrationally believe that there is some left wing conspiracy against them in the media and both believe they are right and most everyone else is wrong...
Seems to me that it isn't "only the liberals" that are crying victim, which somehow makes them whiny and oppressors of the rational folk- since both of them fit Ann's discription of whiners crying victim!!! Loudly and Clearly!!!
Please stop knowingly situating yourselves clearly in the spotlight because you crave it and then complain when people take notice and (gasp) criticize what you say... Seriously stop whining little girls. Just stop.
Tell me I'm wrong... Normally I'm not sexist, being female and all but, hey, even I'd pay to see the cat fight Ann and Sarah could turn a joint interview into.

G'night,
Sleep well if you can.

Laura


*

No comments: