Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fifty-nine days left of George W. Bush... slowly but surely.

*

This is a very short post for me...
I usually can't say anything in less than 3 paragraphs.
Seriously. (though I'm laughing at the same time).

Anyway I know it's over midnight so I'm technically on day 58 but this is my late Saturday post which to me is day 59...

I've been out all day, wandering around, doing stress free things for my birthday.
So while I'm sorry I'm off schedule, I'm allowed since it is (well, was I guess) my birthday.

Didn't do anything remarkable just talking, walking around window shopping, food shopping and getting away from home for a bit! Making fun of products, laughing at prices and noting that for a saturday in November the mall was pretty quiet compared to even six-eight months ago.

Bought myself 2 new cookie sheets, and a double burner no-stick griddle for my birthday.
Maybe they don't sound like exciting or expensive gifts but they're needed and useful.
And right now it's all about practical here.
Besides if I'm gonna bake xmas cookies I really needed the cookie sheets...

Not going to talk politics tonight, not going to talk about anything that's likely to cause stress.
So now I'm settling in with my mug of just poured hot tea, getting ready to watch CSI on my trusty computer while wrapped in a velour blanket (heat's turned down) chilling after a quiet but fun birthday.

G'night all,

PoliticalQuestioning will resume tomorrow : )

Laura
A little older not any wiser.


*

No comments: