Friday, December 5, 2008

Forty-six days left of GW Bush...

*

I'm wondering if it's getting near time to refinance our mortgage.
I hear that shortly the interest rates might go down a little yet again.
Will look into it next week and see if it would be beneficial to us or not.

I saw that OJ Simpson is going to jail for at least 9 years possibly more.
Now I'm not a vindictive person (though I can be rather sarcastic) but I was reasonably content with that judgement.
Restores my faith in Karma, though about 13 years overdue in arrival.
Now we'll see to what the cosmic powers demand of the juice.

Car manufacturers still crying you must save us.
While at least some of the banks are laughing all the way to the bank.
NY Times says that the US lost 533,000 jobs in November.
Outlook isn't that good for December/January.
I'm digging my heels in for a long cold winter.

I successfully accomplished my mission this evening and we video taped it in small segments.
I'm going to upload it tomorrow and attempt to make it watchable.
I apologize in advance for the possibility of the "awfulness" of my first video.
Was thinking of doing one or so a week.
If nothing else it was fun and I'll hopefully get better along the way.
So, I'll see you, or rather you'll see me tomorrow.

Still squawking about Obama's birth certificate (he was born in Hawaii).
Interesting that it was Clarence Thomas referral.
What a waste of time, effort and money.
Give it a rest... people will believe whatever they want to anyway.
Maybe Obama arrived via UFO, no wait now I remember:
I heard tell that was Sarah Palin and that's the scoop.
And you betcha. Pass it on...
Obama is a US citizen

Will Caroline Kennedy seriously look at the NY senate seat vacated by Hillary Clinton.
That's an interesting development.
Another woman smarter and more interesting than Sarah Palin.
Keep it coming.
Someday soon we'll come out of the dark ages and elect an intelligent, capable woman for the President of the USA.
Yes, we can.
And we will.

G'night
Back tomorrow.

Laura

No comments: