Monday, December 15, 2008

Thirty-six days left of George W's republican reign, now lets see what the democrats can screw up...

*

So fitting, Bush shows up in Iraq for serious talks and the news is all about the "shoe hurling incident."
I'd laugh if it wasn't so incredibly frustrating. War agreements, troop reductions, timelines be damned... by God he threw a...a... shoe! I have a great idea let's put that in an endless "news loop."

Feeling a little down in the dumps today and exhausted.
So this truly will be a short post, which for me is downright amazing.
Perhaps if I make up some of my lost sleep that started last Friday and ended with 2 hours sleep last night I would feel human again and lose the dull headache.

So I shall try my theory.
Sleep=feel better.

in other words, the world exists fine without me.

Peace on earth, and to all a g'night.

Laura

No comments: