Friday, December 19, 2008

Thirty-three days left until dubyah leaves the building...

*

Late on the post again. It's still Thursday to me anyway even if not to my computer's clock.

Every time I think it can't get more chaotic this Christmas my day explodes into a wondrous mess.
By the time I get everything straightened out I was tired and still had to get things done.
So at 11pm I found myself making coconut macaroon cookies that tomorrow I'll put chocolate top on them.

Going to bed. I heard some interesting things on the news but nothing seems to be moving forward right now.
Mixed thinking out there about Caroline Kennedy being Senator from NY.
Liberals mad at Obama? Get used to it guys, ain't gonna be the last time by a long shot.
Conservatives mad at Warren for agreeing to speak at the evil Obama's inauguration? Amusing.
I guess it's guilt by association... otherwise known as "Palling around with liberals."

G'night,
Hope your Holiday Season is going far more smoothly than mine!
Laura


*

No comments: