Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thirty days till the changing of the guard...

*

Today I was at my daughter's graduation at Stony Brook University!
It was colorful and nice despite the lousy on and off again rain outside.

Went out to dinner afterward with husband, daughter and her boyfriend.
That was also very nice.

Then we split up into the respective pairs and went shopping.
Got everything done (I think) or at least everything that's going to get done at this point.
Tiring driving from store to store on the way back home but found the few things left that I was looking for.
Spent until a few moments ago wrapping packages (yet another female skill I'm really horrible at).
Yay! Now I only have pies to bake on Tuesday night and/or Christmas Eve morning.

So, once again it's after midnight and though I think it's still Sunday night my computer says:
"Nay, it's Monday morning!"

At this point I'm exhausted and everything aches so I'm off to bed early for me.
Which is okay because last night's dream telling post was rather long anyhow.

G'night
Pleasant dreams!

Laura

*

No comments: