Thursday, October 23, 2008

Did I just hear John McCain right?... or twelve days to E-Day.

*

I just listened to part two of Brian Williams interview with Palin and McCain.

I'm so far past wanting to be reasonable towards the republican presidential ticket but I'll try not to rant as so many do these days.

In answer to the question who would be considered elite... Palin of course backtracked made nice saying the "right" thing for once.
John McCain said:
"I know where a lot of them live"
Brian Williams: "Where's that?"
"Well in our nations capital and New York City. I've seen it. I've lived there. I know, I know the town. I know what a lot of these elitists are. The ones that she never went to a cocktail party with in Georgetown. I'll be very frank with you, who think that they can dictate what they believe to America rather than let Americans decide for themselves."

Wow the Career Senator is anti Washington, DC... interesting. Never been to a Georgetown cocktail party, doesn't have a rich second wife or seven houses, just a regular joe six pack. Right.

Rudy Guilliani I have said this since you spoke at the RNC.
You sold New Yorkers out, making fun of "cosmopolitan" and "community Organizers." How nice Mr. Mayor.
You lost this Social Worker, not that you would care since you'd rather "pal around" with the money shakers.
Elitist indeed. Anti-American, unpatriotic, I can't believe what I'm hearing these days.
I love the United States of America and I love my home state of New York.
As far as I'm concerned Rudy, you could be tarred and feathered and sent packing...
New York City (and frankly the rest of our diverse and wonderful state) doesn't need you!
Go to hell in a handbasket.

And I don't get too much angrier than that sir.

Note that Palin wouldn't call herself a feminist... I wonder what her definition of that is?
Have a hunch it's negative.

Everything's negative.

Later.
Need a break.




*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. good stuff! hope to hear more. I can certainly sympathize with trying not to rant as well, because I find I have many of the same views about the republican party as you do.
-tom
http://thewaytomseesit.blogspot.com