Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fourteen says to E-day... or Hallelujah only two weeks left.

*

Well it would seem that Palin's approval rating has lowered.
Around 55% feel she's not qualified to be president, 40% say yes.
47% have negative feelings about Palin while only 38% have positive feelings.
Hmm.
This is interesting because I think the very conservative republican base would rather see Palin for president over McCain.
I'm not sure yet what this means to the party as a whole. Guess there will be conflicts in the party next election for sure.
Wonder how that'll play out? You betcha.

I don't know which was the problem: keeping her from the press & isolating her or...
letting her talk to the "press." Even the limited interviews created issues.
Guess it doesn't really matter at this point.

McCain and Palin are doing a joint interview with NBC's Brian Williams to be broadcast on Wednesday & Thursday.
Yes, of course I'll be watching that. I don't understand why McCain needs to be there but guess Brian will take what he can get.
I guess Williams isn't seen as a "friendly face like Hannity or Limbaugh et al.
I really wonder how hard he'll be on either of them... would like to see a tough interview like Obama on O'Reilly.
Not very likely that will happen, but one can hope.

Palin has a very creative view of the constitution and the powers of a vice president.
She may just be Bush and Cheney rolled up together in lipstick.

So in hindsight, I was right. Palin would become a drag to the republican ticket.
Guess not only Hillary supporters weren't fooled...
As I said most women are patient we can wait for a woman as president.
Something else I'm very sure about, we will have a woman president sometime in the not too distant future!

G'night.
Get some sleep.
Only two weeks left until it's finally all over.
(well, as long if the results aren't challenged right?)

Laura

*

No comments: