Friday, October 24, 2008

Still only twelve days to E-Day... short note on Giuliani.

*

Yet another robo call being sent out by the RNC in battleground states, ex NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani says: "I'm calling for John McCain and the Republican National Committee, because you need to know that Barack Obama opposes mandatory prison sentences for sex offenders, drug dealers, and murderers. It's true, I read Obama's words myself."

Check out the truth of this here:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/10/23/fact-check-does-obama-oppose-mandatory-prison-sentences-for-violent-criminals-and-drug-dealers/

There are other fact checking sites if you don't believe this one... search for the truth.
To quote something I once heard somewhere (a wink and a nod to the X files) "The truth is out there!"

I don't believe I could be much angrier with Giuliani at this point. I'm a New Yorker, born and raised here.
My family has worked hard, my four children attended the LI public school system. My youngest a senior now.
My husband and two of my children graduated from NYS colleges. I commuted on the railways and drove the LIE for two years to attend NYU. Leaving at 4:15 in the morning and returning after 10pm.

What the hell Rudy? Why have you sold us all out? You know Obama isn't for letting sex-offenders, drug-dealers or murders get away with their crimes... You KNOW that. It's a smear campaign and I'm embarrassed that you still personify NYC to many people out there because of 9-11. I know as a New Yorker the programs you decimated, the food stamp fiascos and homelessness that you created.
Anyone can research your terms as mayor of NY and I did not support your bid for the senate.
I don't know why anyone would ever listen to you again while you travel around with John McCain on his personal plane.
Straight talk express, not even close.
What an ass you have become. What a joke, except I'm not laughing.
I'm just so pissed off. Keep it up. Some sleazy conservative republican you make... I don't know why they want you.
But then again you are walking the walk and talking the talk of the new John McCain.
The one who will say and do anything to get in the oval office.
I'd say tuck your tail between your legs in disgrace and go home Rudy but if that involves coming back to NY: please don't!

I don't think that I've ever called anyone a lying bastard to his face but I assure you I would be happy to do just that at this point. I keep wondering how people sleep at night when they're so irresponsible.

G'night
I can't help wondering if other New Yorkers feel the way I do.
There must be many more.

Laura

Let's hope Rudy stops talking so I don't have to waste any more time on "that one."

*

No comments: