Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twenty-two days to E-Day...

*

Spent most of yesterday in the City news free.

Went to a concert at Roseland Ballroom last night with two of my sons.
A lot of fun and a pleasant change. Saw Rise Against, Alkaline Trio, Thrice and Gaslight Anthem.
Returned home at 2am relatively tired. Nice change of pace.

Rudy Giuliani is on the tv stumping for McCain again.
I wonder if I'm the only New Yorker that's tired of him these days?

Tomorrow night I'll be in the city again for Lewis Black's "Let Them Eat Cake" tour.
Got tickets quite a while ago a birthday present for my husband.
He should like it and I got really great seats, fourth row center... don't tell him.

Tv this am is touting "new" McCain strategy of not riling everyone up at rallies, but wasn't it mostly Palin anyway?
Does this mean he's putting a muzzle on the pit bull and sizing up a kennel? I hope so.
We shall see. Don't trust much anymore.

Looking forward to debate tomorrow night but realistically unless there's something amazing said on McCain's part I fully plan to vote for Obama. Can't see a President Palin, dont even want to take the chance. Sorry John, thanks but no thanks.
Funny how Sarah keeps saying she's glad she was cleared of any unethical wrongdoing in the Troopergate issue.
Maybe someone should suggest she read the actual report... or if she doesn't want to read maybe there is some news program she would watch for the info... lol. Hmm, let me guess which one.
I love how she ignores anything she doesn't like, instead of being honest.
Wish there was another VP debate.

Liked Hillary's answer to Drill Baby Drill... it's Jobs, Baby, Jobs!!!
It would seem even if the banks and wall street rally there will be an inevitable period of recession, the question is: for how long? This will be a telling Christmas I suspect with job losses into the New Year.

So McCain going on Letterman and Palin on SNL? Interesting if it happens.
I think Letterman should tape earlier and go over to be interviewed by Matt Lauer at the regular time.
Of course he shouldn't do that since that would be petty, vindictive and just mean, not just inconsiderate.

Well, going to catch a nap now.
Be back before we leave and I catch up on the news a bit.
Oh I take it back President Bush is talking about the banking problem right now, will have to watch.

Have a good day if it's possible!
Talk to you later today,

Laura

*

No comments: