Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gone fishing... only six more days left till E-Day.

*

Just dropping in before I go to bed (and yes, I know I don't get nearly enough sleep).
I've been an insomniac as long as I can remember, since around my early teens.
So if as a friend of mine tries to tell me I've taken years off my life by not getting enough shut eye.
Well, at least it'll work out about even-steven, cause I've had more awake time in my days over the years.
And besides they could very well be wrong. I've out lived at least a few people and they did everything right.

I have a million (okay maybe not exactly a million) photos to work on for others and to put some items on e-bay.
I'm behind and need to spend some time probably every day for awhile getting it done.

Here are a few non-political shots of my relaxing weekend fishing. It was a beautiful day at the beach.
That's my son and one of the blue fish he caught. I haven't uploaded my cell phone photos in a while now and was surprised to find so many things I didn't even remember were in there. It's so relaxing to listen to the waves roll over the rocks.




I'm going to get a flip video camera shortly. I want to be able to post my own videos online.
Maybe short opinions, silly skits or interviews on different topics.
I could even read some of my short stories or chapters I'm working on.
I think it would be fun... what do you think?
I believe that's a cheap and easy way to get usable footage.

My son keeps telling me I need a website so I can have all my projects in one central place.
Maybe he's right.
Okay well. I think I'm on Wednesday time now so...

It's time to go to bed (actually it was time to go to bed about 3 hours ago but you know how it is, um, right?)

Tomorrow I'll go to the police station get my police report and replace my driver's license.

G'night,

Laura


*

No comments: