Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thirty-three days to E-day... or when will it be nine o'clock?

*

This is what you can do while drinking a cup of hot tea with a little free time to kill in the afternoon and you're bored and thinking about the election. It seemed like a fun idea at the time. Remember when I said we all make gaffes: well, here's the proof!


Three things that strike me:
(1) No matter what hairdo you put on me I still universally hate the way I look.
(2) I forgot to take second photo for glassless ladies... not bored enough to go back & fix it!
(3) These photos might be proof that this election is slowly moving me from the somewhat "different" collumn into the somewhat "crazy" category. In which case I wouldn't know so I guess I'd have to ask my wonderful family if that were indeed the case... on the other hand I'd better not, I know what the answer will be. Ha!


Which one do you like?
If I was to place them in the order that I like the hairdos, I'd pick Hillary, followed by Michelle, Cindy and then last but not least Sarah. Don't like anything that reminds me of the bouffant or beehive hairdos... might be a phobia. Hmm.

Will catch you later after the debates.
If I can type with all the twitching I'll probably be doing.
This of course also assumes that there are no more crazy happenings between now and 9 pm... which at this point, nothing ever seems certain so, who knows?

Later,
I must go be more productive.

Laura


*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the Sarah thing looks quite attractive on you!